Emanage Vs Unichip

hi guys and gals,
just a quick question really,
at some point i want to go for engine management and i wanted to know the costs of this?, how successful its been powerwise ? and whats a good type to go for emanage or unichip
all help gladly recieved

Paul

danturbo4311

Member +
Depends if your going Emanage blue or ultimate, Ultimate is better than blue but more expensive (depending on what set up you want) dastek Unichip can only be mapped by certain people it has more features than blue but some say not as good as the ultimate, however there are few people on this forum running a lot of power from both units, i got myslef unichip as theres a place near me that maps them, many different views on both units theres a lot of info on these on the site

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
id say first find a good tuner and go by what he says. as its useless to get an emanage and you wont find a good tuner for emanage

DanzaEP91

I would also like some info on these 2 units. Ive got a profec E01 and it seems a bit pointless if I dont get the blue to go with it. I think Engine advantages near me tune both of them but which is better? Blue or unichip?

Dan

jamesbaa

Member +
I would also like some info on these 2 units. Ive got a profec E01 and it seems a bit pointless if I dont get the blue to go with it. I think Engine advantages near me tune both of them but which is better? Blue or unichip?

Dan

From what iv heard i think engine advantage (paul) prefers to work on the unichip, Im hopefully gona be going there in a few weeks to have my blue mapped thou lol!!

Gaz_ep85 and aze_b both had there cars mapped by EA on the unichips and they both had good results!