emb ignition map

dupri

Fresh Recruit
can someone tell me or show me the base ignition timing map for the oem ecu or what map they use for their ignition map the emb

dac69er

Super Moderator
surely as it is a piggyback the base map would be all 0, then you go plus or minus to increase or decrease timing at set points on the base map? i have never used emanage so im only guessing?!

dupri

Fresh Recruit
what i really want is the exact number from the oem ecu so i can know where the increase and decrease. I understand what you are saying but that what i really want

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
what i really want is the exact number from the oem ecu so i can know where the increase and decrease. I understand what you are saying but that what i really want

you just have to forget it mate, no one have ever managed to get the map out of the OEM ecu.. there was once a device (forgot its name) that could read realtime data correctly! but this was discontinued cos of some legal actions from toyota etc and its hard as hell to find one..

Rev

Member +
you just have to forget it mate, no one have ever managed to get the map out of the OEM ecu.. there was once a device (forgot its name) that could read realtime data correctly! but this was discontinued cos of some legal actions from toyota etc and its hard as hell to find one..

I think maybe that was the ' techtom ' you are refering to. This link has a partial map it would be good to find a full map though. http://www.bajanchameleon.com/glanzamap.html

I have an itc in the cupboard waiting for some good map info.

azerty

Supermoderator
if you want to know your exact timing, well, you will need to move to stand alone.
that's what I did. PFC comes with a ron 100 timingmap

otherwise on piggyback you'll just be able to add and remove from unknow original value

babu_rashu

Member +
if you want to know your exact timing, well, you will need to move to stand alone.
that's what I did. PFC comes with a ron 100 timingmap

otherwise on piggyback you'll just be able to add and remove from unknow original value
sorry for spam

hi azerty,
can u post ur PFC ignition map? having problem my PFC ignition map ,,, so..