Engine Gasket set EP82 ??Whats in it ??help needed a.s.a.p

ep - karlb

Member +
as above lads, what included in this so know what i need to get seperately like cam and crank seals included or not?? list of gaskets in would be great .rep wil be added :):).

thanks karl

ep - karlb

Member +
seen there a head gasket set there,that has picture and tells you what in it ..but what in the complete gasket set ??it pritty pricey so
dont wana be buying it without knowing what in it ??anyone please .

ep - karlb

Member +
would it be same as camskill mate you wreckon ,im just hesistant weather cam,crank, and oil pump seal would be included ???
dont realy want ta be buying anything twice . .

jonny-boi32

Member +
would it be same as camskill mate you wreckon ,im just hesistant weather cam,crank, and oil pump seal would be included ???
dont realy want ta be buying anything twice . .

just trying to find the thread where i was asking and dave from tmd told me what all was in it.

jonny-boi32

Member +
cant find it, but i think everything was there, i was getting engine rebuilt and i never heard the mechanic say anything was missing. tmd's set will work out cheaper as camskill have aweful delivery charges.

Hi not sure if would be any help but I have a genuine toyota head gasket set - MINUS the intake gasket and injector rings & seals. if you want a pic I can take when I'm home, listing what is there.