Enkei Wheels 15" (similar to rota gt3s but better :-))

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam2368

Member +
For sale: Enkei Alloy Wheels.

Item Condition: Used with some curbing.

Price and price conditions: £250 o.v.n.o

Extra Info: Hi,These are up for sale as i have been let down by a local buyer who now cannot afford these. i am only selling these as i need to fund my td04.

They are very very light enkei wheels with bridgestone potenza g 2 tyres all with about 4mm of even tread. These wheels are very rare especially in this pcd and they are similar to rota gt3's but lighter and with a bigger dish.

They have curbing on the outside of the rim as shown in the pictures but none are buckled i can verfiy that because when i purchased them all 4 tyres where slowly letting air out so i had the tyres removed and cleaned up the bead as it got a bit dirty and was leaking air slightly and while doing this checked all 4 wheels to make sure they was straight and true.

they will benefit from a good clean and polish really.

Pictures:
Photo0218.jpg

Photo0217.jpg

SDC11833.jpg

SDC11835.jpg

Photo0197.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup only please.

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Nice wheels, very nice mate!
God knows how you can get rid of them :(

Ooo and Rota gt3s are similar to these Enkeis, but are worse lol
The rotas are copies of these wheels!

liam2368

Member +
Thanks buddy.

i will get some more pictures tomorrow as they have come out piss poor.

i also have the enkei stickers to put on the wheels somewhere that i bought a while back but never got round to putting them on.

liam2368

Member +
Yeah buddy,thats not a problem,i will get them after work tomorrow and upload them at about 5pm.:) it's just curbing really,none of it done by me or the previous owner but the owner before him.they initially came in on a imported pulsar about a year ago before then they was in jap land. i'v known them since then and when they came up for sale i just had to have them but now i need the funds and i have a set of spare wheels with toyo t1's tyres that i can use for winter so the sale of these will greatly help my project.

liam2368

Member +
sorry buddy,thanks for the above commets.

i may px against a td04 mani/downpipe or anything td04 related or possibly coilovers.

Mike D EP82

Member +
absolutely gutted!! i want set of gt3's or these. i just can't shift my group N's. which i found out yesterday are replica mugen alloys :(

liam2368

Member +
Updated pictures as promised with all four wheels and the worst of the curbing.

Photo0220.jpg

Photo0221.jpg

THIS IS THE WORST OF THE CURBING.
Photo0222.jpg

Photo0223.jpg

Photo0224.jpg

dx/dy

Member +
hi mate u still got these 4 sale? iv gt a set of TRD COILOVERS WITH CUSCO TOP MONUTS if ur intrested in swapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.