EP82/91 Blitz Decat for Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ann_kelvin

Member +
For sale: Blitz Decat for ep82/91

Item Condition: Used but in good condition

Price and price conditions: **SOLD**

Extra Info:think most of u guys know about this decat if not search in this forum and it has been covered lots of time :p Selling it due to slight change of plan

Pictures:

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:£10 anywhere in UK but also willing to send oversea PM me for the price

Last edited:

Nubje

Member +
What is the difference between the Blitz decat and for example a WEPR or Japspeed one?
Quality? Durability?
Will this fit any 4e-fte right-away or is a support bracket needed? And what to do with the sensors that are in the standard cat?

What will the shipping costs be to the Netherlands?
This would fit nice into my project ;)

ann_kelvin

Member +
Correct me if I'm wrong guys. Blitz decat is rare and never crack :) I never heard any1 have problem use it, u could get more information by search in the site. Yeah it is direct fit for ep82&ep91. There is already a screw hole to attach ur existing o2 sensor and u can either get a bottom hole drill to fit ur standard cat temp sensor or disconnect the standard cat temp sensor (not really needed the sensor coz my 98 glanza din even come with it :D )

Will need to check on the postage coz it is quite heavy. If you could pm me ur address and I'll get the exact cost for you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.