Ep82/EP91 aftermarket parts for sale !!!

ann_kelvin

Member +
For sale: Brand New HKS CT9 Adjustable Actuator Pin Type

Item Condition: Brand New in Box - Open the box to check content

Price and price conditions: ***SOLD***

Extra Info: Bought it brand new a while ago but plan change so no need this anymore :)

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5 anywhere in UK but also willing to send oversea PM me for the price

For sale: CT9 Hybrid (don't what sort of Hybrid)

Item Condition: Used and not sure on the condition to be honest hence the price

Price and price conditions: ***SOLD***

Extra Info: There seems to be no shaft play and a slight hairline crack on the wastegate. If buyer willing to pay for a bit extra on delivery i'll send both used standard Actuator and manifold (slight hair line crack) for free. But it's up to the buyer actually :)

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £20 anywhere in UK but also willing to send oversea PM me for the price

For sale: HKS 60mm White face Mechanical Boost Gauge

Item Condition: Used and in good working condition

Price and price conditions: £60

Extra Info: Everything showed in pic are included

Pictures:

DSC00654.jpg

Contact Details:pM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5 anywhere in UK but also willing to send oversea PM me for the price

For sale: HKS 60mm White face Electrical Temperature gauge with peak hold and warning

Price and price conditions: £45

Extra Info: All the wiring are included apart from the temp sensor is missing (can get it easily via ebay) I could advice where to get it if needed ;). Pics show everything you will receive.

Pictures:

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

For sale: HKS 60mm Black face Electrical Temperature gauge with peak hold and warning

Price and price conditions: £45

Extra Info: All the wiring are included apart from the temp sensor and extension wiring for sensor are missing (can get the Sensor easily via ebay). I could advice where to get it if needed ;). Pics show everything you will receive.

Pictures:

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

Last edited:

TurboDave

Member +
Just for reference on the Hybrid it looks as if there is a lot of oil being burnt on the turbine side will probably need a rebuild :).

ann_kelvin

Member +
Appologies if this is a dumb question but what is the temp guage for, oil?

No it's ok :) You can use it for either oil or water temperature :)

Just for reference on the Hybrid it looks as if there is a lot of oil being burnt on the turbine side will probably need a rebuild :).

Thanks for the advice Dave :) Sorry guys because I really trying to be honest and really duno the condition and never got chance to fit it, hence so many pics and price :D

Last edited:

TurboDave

Member +
a full rebuild with balancing or just a rebuild kit with the seals and that??

Building a turbo by just replacing the seals is a cowboy job.

As soon as its taken apart it should be ballanced, I wouldnt want something spinning around at 120,000rpm self destructing and throwing comp wheel through my engine!