ep82 fail

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
and they say ep82's dont do cornering pffffft looked fine to me that ?? and its on 4.57 so you dont have to watch it all people lol! hes psuhing that to the limits though there...give him his due though the first guy kept up with that scooby and passed it a few times !!! wish i knew what he said as he rolled...probably something like ..i knew i should of choose the glanza ..SHITTTTT..lmfao!!!(that doesnt meen glanza's are better either..just there supposidly upgraded chassis??)
anyway
i think hes a WINNERRRR to be honest??

but the second guy= EPIC FAIL ime afraid :(

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
man the driving in that video was awful it was like watching a couple of kids playing midtown madness on the xbox.

If anyone is interested in the car Akki is now selling it...apparently it is a grade 4 ....

Rich

Member +
man the driving in that video was awful it was like watching a couple of kids playing midtown madness on the xbox.

If anyone is interested in the car Akki is now selling it...apparently it is a grade 4 ....

lmao thats funny

easty-5

Member +
His driving was piss poor. Just looked like an amateur trackday to me. Did you see his hands? Crossing over and everything. And no wonder he flipped it taking a line like that.

Sigma

Member +
I love it, after it's been rolled and smashed to bits, the most annoying "You've left your ignition key in" bleeper, still persists on!

:)