For sale: Ep82 Radiator

Item Condition: Used works no leaks

Price and price conditions: £30 or offers
Extra Info: Only removed due to not fitting with TD04

Pictures:
P170508_2142.jpg

P170508_214201.jpg

Contact Details: U2U or call text etc 07957121161

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection prefered but can get prices for delivery but It'll cost with the size and packaging required.

Last edited:

starbogt

Member +
what make is the decat?

unsure to be honest it was on my car when I bought it but it has held up even not being braced.

Idrees I'll see if they will sell as a whole first but if someone wanted the rears then I may consider.

davehart

Member +
I'd have the lot of you but I dont get paid until two weeks.

I wouldn't mine grabbing the fillter as mines looking a bit dirty and has a fly stuck in it. Does it fit stright onto the standard EFI pipe with that adapter? Can't remember how you had it set up from the meet, too many drinks since then.

£45 collected?

starbogt

Member +
I'd have the lot of you but I dont get paid until two weeks.

I wouldn't mine grabbing the fillter as mines looking a bit dirty and has a fly stuck in it. Does it fit stright onto the standard EFI pipe with that adapter? Can't remember how you had it set up from the meet, too many drinks since then.

£45 collected?

Sorry for some reason your post only just showed on my pc! Yes the filter fits on the efi I have the 2 L brackets too but they're still on the car lol. If you want anything and i still have it in a couple of weeks give me a buzz.. Its just littering my conservatory at present!

Oh and you have pm

Last edited:

lleey2k4

Member +
unsure to be honest it was on my car when I bought it but it has held up even not being braced.

Idrees I'll see if they will sell as a whole first but if someone wanted the rears then I may consider.

How much would you sell the Rear shocks and spring set?

Spoonz

Member +
wen u say it wont fit your TD04 what u mean?? has i want one for my td04 cant i just but the samco reducer so it fits??

starbogt

Member +
wen u say it wont fit your TD04 what u mean?? has i want one for my td04 cant i just but the samco reducer so it fits??

I have an older td04 manifold and it puts the turbo too close too the oil filter so I have just put very fine mesh on so its not necesary any more.

Spoonz

Member +
o sorry getting u confused lol.
You said the mani didnt allow you to fit the filter???
Was asking if it was a WEPR manifold you are using?