ep82 uk spec NA

enright82

Member +
im looking to see if anyone has a standard uk spec ep82 2dr, south england if possible, pm if u have one or know of ne for sale, thanks

Ben89

Lifer
Lol yea didn't exactly take too much notice if the advert lol, there's one on autotrader it's a fair way from us though, looking at doing a conversion ? Maybe offer benjy something for his Gt he can't want too much for it with a Brocken engine?

dac69er

Super Moderator
was thinking bout gt engine on bodies? ill save the turbo lark for when i buy a proper scoob

no point in a GT engine on throttle bodies, its all designed for a turbo setup. just get a cheap ep with a 4efe engine and then stick some throttle bodies and do some headwork with that. if you can find a Gi then you will have about 100bhp to start with. should be able to get up ear standard GT power with alot of work, but if you have the time and money then go for it, be a bit different

dac69er

Super Moderator
best bet for an easy powerful n/a conversion would be the 5efe. larger capacity so more power straight away.

do a load of engine work and stick an emanage blue or something on there and you should have a rapid n/a

seems a waste buying a GT engine and then raising the compression. may as well just use an n/a to begin with as they are generally cheaper to buy anyway.

dac69er

Super Moderator
and as for the safc, you really want to have some way of adjusting the timing otherwise you will be loosing out on that extra little bit you can get with n/a tuning

enright82

Member +
Safe, just need to find me a 3dr na now lol, is no one selling one? I see dave b had one not so long back, wheres best to look? Aint seen none on autotrader or pistonheads?