EP85 help

Nerosis

Member +
If i got an EP85 what part would i need exactly? Any help is good.

What parts do I need to make it look like a GT externally.

Can someone give me a list of items that I would need for this.

Also, if you could put an approx price next to each bit of kit that would be a good help so I can get a budget ready.

Also, if I was to drop a 5e in it, what other bit would I require to make the 5e turbo'd?

Thanks alot.

sanchez

Member +
lol will say it before someone else does, do a search matey :)

Its been asked loads in the last 6 months or so

Nerosis

Member +
I have done a search.

It doesnt give me what i want to know though.

It says thing like , bumpers, skirts, etc. but i wanted an exact list.

kthx

xxjack189

Member +
Pretty self explanitory really. to make it look like a gt you will need to get a gt bodykit, interior,wiring loom etc and for the turbo........ buy a turbo. there available from traders on here, many different types

As for pricing a lot of the gt exterior parts pop up in the for sale section from time to time and there usually very cheap so you could pick up a gt kit for maybe £150 and up depending on condition. and you can pick up a lot of 2nd hand turbos, mani's for very cheap also. turbos from around £80 for a used ct9.

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Bumper, grill, headlights (square/quad), side gt panels, bonnet, rear bumper, boot maybe, gt spoiler.

The rear suspension will have to be custom, meister r does a set for £700 ish iirc

You will need the gt interior as the ep85 interior is nasty, the gt wiring loom (dash and engine)

I think the 5e sump is different so you will need the 4e one iirc

I take it your going to forge? Krissy B did a thread which tells you what you need.
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58926

The rear brakes are drums, can convert but i remember gaz ep85 still has the drums, said he had no problems

Thats all i can think of, off the top of my head mate, hope that helps :)