Ep91 Electronic restriction...info needed please.

Neo gold

Fresh Recruit
Ok guys...so yes mine is a standard 1997 glanza & in KPH ...& restricted to 110 MPH.

If the gearbox converter is fitted..then what is the new top speed?..125mph?.

I heard a few guys mention here that the gearbox converter interfered with the two stage boost control?...which i would have thought not so?.

Thanks for your input..

Top speed is irrelivent unless your talking about track speeds mate think its around the 130 mark depending on engine condition

Cant see the boost being messed with due to converting to mph

Neo gold

Fresh Recruit
My car ep91 1997 glanza v tops out/limits/ cuts @ 110mph....now if i fit a kph to mph converter @ the g/box side, do these motors go much past that restricted 110mph?.
I had an import honda cbr400rr , same restriction @ 110mph, once the speedo head was modded its new top speed was just over 130mph!!.
Get my drift?...my car is standard.
Thanks

HKS111

Member +
My car ep91 1997 glanza v tops out/limits/ cuts @ 110mph....now if i fit a kph to mph converter @ the g/box side, do these motors go much past that restricted 110mph?.
I had an import honda cbr400rr , same restriction @ 110mph, once the speedo head was modded its new top speed was just over 130mph!!.
Get my drift?...my car is standard.
Thanks

It's the speed cut feature in the stock ecu. You need to get a speed cut defender or an aftermarket ecu.