EP91 Fog Light size?

Sii

Member +
I have used the search function for an hour and although there's lots of people asking for the size of the bulbs there is no answer.

Headlights - H4, that wasn't a problem, but foglights ... pass.

I need to get a new bulb as after putting the bumper back on the car I have realised I forgot to put the passenger side one back in (d'oh).

Cheers in advance.

If you can find it via search you're a better nerd than me.

Sii

Sii

Member +
Cheers for that mate, I didn't see that listed on any of my search results.

I saw loads of "I have some spare bulbs here" but nobody ever wrote "I have some spare H3C bulbs here if you need them".

Rep added, a virtual beer is bought for you too.

Off to the bulb shop .......

Johnny_C

Lifer
Cheers for that mate, I didn't see that listed on any of my search results.

I saw loads of "I have some spare bulbs here" but nobody ever wrote "I have some spare H3C bulbs here if you need them".

Rep added, a virtual beer is bought for you too.

Off to the bulb shop .......
no problem.
you may have troble getting one though,only place ive ever been able to get hold of them is toyota at a silly 36 euros each,or ebay,which is alot cheaper.

TD04

Fresh Recruit
I don't seem to be able to find H3C bulbs, just H3. Will they fit? (before I spend an hour fecking on with the removal of my number).

Cheers.

Sii

Member +
Nice eBay shop ... .hmm

I will be getting some from there me'thinks.

Anyone know what shape and size bulbs we need for the front sidelights and rear number plate? Also what about the rear brake lights and reverse lights?

I can't find that info either :(

Sii

Member +
Might be worth listing all bulb sizes in an FAQ ;) along with anything else that gets asked.

I could put a mini one together, including eManage wiring and problem guides, already written up.