EP91 weld ?in roll cage??

Is it possable to buy a weld in roll cage for a ep91?

I no custom cages do a full weld in FIA approved multi-point roll cage for the ep82. in either CDS or T45 steel.

I could make my own i no but the problem arises for what i want to do with the car requires a FIA approved roll cage.

A bolt in cage i dont rate at all to be honest so this is a no go aswell.

OR

how different is the EP82 cage from the Ep91 cage?

If worst came to worst would the ep82 cage fit the ep91?

Im not worried about having to cut holes in the dash if it needs to be done it needs to be done.

Any help or pointers appreciated as allways!

Jonny

Gary91

Member +
I think the ep82 cage does fit an ep91 but there is more space between the top of the cage and the roof because the ep91 roof is higher. Not 100% sure but maybe someone could confirm this.

starletsy

Member +
Saftey devices used to make a bot in cage for the EP91 back in the day not sure about now, but if they sill have the drawing i'm sure they could make a weld in version for a price.

Saftey devices used to make a bot in cage for the EP91 back in the day not sure about now, but if they sill have the drawing i'm sure they could make a weld in version for a price.

Maybe worth a shout, definatly worth a try.

I find it odd Custom Cages make a weld in cage for the ep82 and not the ep91. Worth a email as well i think.

Thanks!!

Rory

Lifer
Only do the EP82 because an old trader on here had it commisioned.
Im sure you could commision the EP91..

Why does it have to be FIA approved if you dont mind me asking?
As long as it follows whats in the MSA "Blue Book" (if your in the UK) then you will be fine. The MSA are the UK's gouverning body for the FIA

Maybe worth a shout, definatly worth a try.

I find it odd Custom Cages make a weld in cage for the ep82 and not the ep91. Worth a email as well i think.

Thanks!!