EP91 Wind deflectors

SooperD

Member +
Right guys, after trying my luck over on UKSC i thought id try here. Now ive got a pair of original toyota wind deflectors but have no clips. I managed to get some sourced for me from japan, I was told they are EP91 clips and the bag says EP91 on it. But on UKSC Jay has posted pics of his clips on his deflectors for me and my clips are identical to his. Am i right in thinkin EP82 deflectors are different from EP91 glanza 1's ?

If any of you have any pictures of the clips etc on your deflectors it would help massively. Im not a dumbass and ive tried to work out if these clips i have fit and for the life of me i cant seem to figure it out..

Mucho appreciation peeps :)

D

Foggy

Member +
I think all the clips are the same from all toyota models The clip goes under the rubber of the window and under the wind deflecor it fairly easy.

SooperD

Member +
yea i have no problem with putting the clip under the rubber.. on my deflectors tho there are 3 square holes.. and what makes me think they may be different is that on Jay's EP82 there are 5 clips per side.

SooperD

Member +
yea, my clips dont seem to fit into those holes at all, they are smaller than the actual hole, whereas on the EP82 pics i saw there werent any holes

SooperD

Member +
Heres a pic of the holes on my deflectors

30052009333.jpg

SooperD

Member +
Yea they line up perfectly and were taken off a glanza v, as u can see they were double sided onto that car sadly :(

SooperD

Member +
Well ive come to the conclusion of either the clips are wrong or the deflectors are wrong. Had 3 people trying to help me today and none of us could work out how the clips i have, attached to these deflectors.

Ive spoken to my guy in Japan and he said he took them off a Glanza V personally so im really out of ideas.

Please can someone with a Glanza and wind deflectors tell me 1 way or the other ? Heres a pic of the clips i was sent.

29052009327.jpg

Arnold

Lifer
I just had some arrive from Japan (Ebay) and they look exactly the same as yours, and I cannot figure out how to fit them either :(

SooperD

Member +
Mine are for sale but would love to get them fitted.. Glad im not the only 1 with a set.. Please someone must be able to just take theirs off their car just to help out some fellow TGTT buddies ? :)

thefalls

Member +
If you cant get them fitted cos of the clips then dont use the clips at all...i had problems finding the clips and in the end i used double sided tape and till everything is fine.Remember to clean both surface well before applying the tape.