Exhaust piping

HorwathBence

Member +
Hi!
Since i ve got my engine, it is fitted with a tempolrary exhaust system... whic was way to small... d35 in some part... so i decided to buy some... but a complete system seemed to be a bit expensive, and i thougth, that what if i made one... my dad ve got a workshop.. so

So i bougth the drums, and the flexible pipe... and i began to build a 60mm piping... the only problem is that i have no service pit, or a jack...
Now i ve got a whole piping... whic is approximately good.... but ned some more work...
But it is so close to... to... ewerithing.

Is there anyone, who ve got such fat tube under the car, and can share some images?
How many mounting point should there be, couse it is heavyer than the original.... and how on earth can it climb through the hole above the rear axle???

THX

bencE

monka

Member +
dont go above the hole above the axle, go below it. jack the car up, measure how far the rear axle drops down, or make the exhaust with the rear axle hanging. so that makes sure the axle doesnt hit it.

carrington865

Member +
dont go above the hole above the axle, go below it. jack the car up, measure how far the rear axle drops down, or make the exhaust with the rear axle hanging. so that makes sure the axle doesnt hit it.

sorry to hijack. i have wepr pipes from decat back. dont have a back box tho so gna make pipe for one and use universal box . could you show me a pic of how urs bends at axel so i can get a idea of how to do mine.