F1 melbourne

alan_5555

Member +
quite a good race, fair play to Jenson Button for getting 1st, Thought it was quite funny when Webber took Hamilton out, he's a smug little prick :slap: was hoping he was going to get stuck in the gravel but he got out.

Good race for the Renaults too, Hope to see Lotus growing over the next few races they are doing well so far, Roll on next sunday!! :drive:

durmz

Member +
Yeah I really enjoyed the race
Sunday, loved the way everyone was slatig jenson for pitting early but really he had it made, it could have turnt out different but he did really well. Usually I'm a fan of Hamilton over jenson but tbh he let his fans down this weekend, he acted like a bit of a spoilt brat, which is a shame because the racing he did was pretty amazing, to come back from losing a place to webber when he went off and then getting the place back in the next corner was class. After Bahrain I was in doubt over the excitement in this f1 season, but if the rest is going to be like this weekend, it's going to be a class season. Just to add though, If vettel finally gets a servicable car, he's going to be serious damage this year

alan_5555

Member +
I admit i was worried after watching the Bahrain GP, It was not very exciting at all, But yesterdays race proved me wrong. Vettel has been on fire the past 2 races, I have a sneaky feeling that his troubles are not over yet. I think this season is going to be great. hope Jenson can keep up this good run that he is having, he said that he is very happy with the car, Im not a big fan of hamilton at all...he has a face that i would love to punch :slap: :haha:

Thank god for the red button on bbc, the coverage is amazing.

durmz

Member +
lol, no ive allways liked hamilton, kind of admired him, he's done so well for a young guy, he could be good inspiration to young motorsport fans of england. but this weekend i feel he showed his age, mucking around on the roads, surely an obvious no no for a racing driver? and then having a go at his team over the radio...during the race? seriously not the convo to be having, its alright for him to slate his team over one error, but im sure he doesnt say shit when he writes off an incredibly expensive f1 car. Hopefully vettel will have more trouble, but if he doesnt, he's gonna be an unbelievable contender, his laps times are out of the others teams league when he's running well, last two races have proved that already. yeah button had a good race, made a good decision, which makes him a good driver, need a head, not just driving talent, and he proved himself this weekend.

Arnold

Lifer
Glad Jenson won. I had a bet on him to win in the first race and forgot to do this one, gutted!! was an enjoyable GP too.