f1 qualiys

tucka

Member +
did anyone see the reply of the piece of suspension that hit massas head!! bad crash!

spesh with the death of the formula 2 driver who had a simuler situation happend to him this week, apart from it was a wheel tht struck him in his head.

the say bad things comes in 3s so wonder what else is gonna happen to motor sport this week!

Watchen it here looked like he got a good slap too. Ayrton Senna got killed when a piece of his suspension pierced his visor. Dangerous stuff. Well done Alonso and Hamilton who drove fantastically great results for there teams.

tucka

Member +
lol and now know one knows whos on pole, seriously funny, all the drivers walkin round thinkin there on pole haha

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Alonso
Vittel
Webber
Hamilton
Rosberg

Can't remember the rest of the order, Buttons down in 8th I think.

Aye Massa is lucky that never hit his visor!

FeNder

Member +
some great lap for alonso there ,
too bad about the driver sourtais , a f2 wheel that size hitting ur head at 120mph is a disaster !

tucka

Member +
massa is apperently in a life threatenin condition!! shit it must of been bad! hope the dude is ok!

F1.com

Ferrari’s Felipe Massa will not race in Sunday’s Hungarian Grand Prix following his high-speed qualifying crash at the Hungaroring, the team have confirmed. Massa was airlifted to AEK Hospital in Budapest, where he is in a stable condition.

“Felipe was conscious at the arrival at the hospital,” said a Ferrari statement, adding that Massa had suffered a cut on his forehead, concussion and a bone lesion of the skull. Massa underwent surgery to treat these conditions, the outcome of which was positive. He will now remain under observation in intensive care.

The Brazilian speared off the track and into the tyre wall at Turn 4 late in the Q2 session after debris, thought to be a suspension spring from the Brawn car of Rubens Barrichello, struck his helmet.

Medics were quickly in attendance and the start of Q3 was delayed as they extricated the Brazilian. After initial examinations at the medical centre, Massa, eighth fastest in Q2, was transferred to hospital for further checks.

Ferrari are expected to release an update on Massa's condition on Sunday morning

tucka

Member +
yeah i jus read tht dude, jus have to wait till tomoz to see whats what as they will know more then, i wonder if they will implement new safty messures with it been 2 simuler incidents in the space of 2 weeks..

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Wonder will they put the guys in a sealed driving seat so if anything hits it will hit the window.

Wonder who never tightened the bolts and Brawn!

davehart

Member +
It was a bad accident for Massa, I hope his serious condition will get better and he will be ok but dont expect him in an F1 car anytime soon.

ALonso drove well but he's only on pole because he's almost 20k's lighter than everybody else. Rosberg has done well to stick it in 5th and Hamilton even beter to nail 4th!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Looking forward to Hamilton doing well this time, hope he doesn't fuck it up like last time!

GTti

Member +
I'm still a Hamilton fan, I think Hamilton and Alonso are the quickest drivers out there. You had to admire Button's smoothe and effortless driving though.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I'm a fan of a few guys, I like seeing Button, Webber and Hamilton doing well and of course the Toyota team in general.

Hamilton can pilot, just hasn't had the car until hopefully now!

gedis

Member +
that just proves how dngerous car sport is, and how everybody wants to be no 1, anyway shit happens, hope he's gonna make make full recovery :teach:

tucka

Member +
yeah im a massive hamo fan, and obviously supporting button this year for the win! gonna be a interesting race today i think, with hamo near the front with his curves car, def make a few places on the start