fastest and most powerful starlets?

chickenn

Member +
I was just wondering what are the fastest starlets 1/4 mile and top end and what power there running. And also what's the most powerful starlet?

GI BOY

Member +
what would you call fast then ???????? 10.6 is super quick ..... richglanzav we have all heard numbers flyin around but i dont think he would want you sayin what bhp the car is when your info is probly wrong like?

dark_knight

Member +
10-second lifespan

don't such fast starlets have a way shorter lifespan and/or majorly frequent engine/transmission part swaps/repairs..? :(
like dragsters, they only last as long as the drag-strip then after that you have to swap the engine.. :D

chickenn

Member +
what would you call fast then ???????? 10.6 is super quick ..... richglanzav we have all heard numbers flyin around but i dont think he would want you sayin what bhp the car is when your info is probly wrong like?
I wasn't saying that's not fast was just wondering if any1 knew about people do even faster times like 9`s

animal gt

Member +
don't such fast starlets have a way shorter lifespan and/or majorly frequent engine/transmission part swaps/repairs..? :(
like dragsters, they only last as long as the drag-strip then after that you have to swap the engine.. :D

you would think thats the case allright,but to be honest am race mine over 3 years now!! and i havent broken anyting,not even a cv joint..lol so the answer to your statement,is yea and no,people have trouble all the time others dont,all depends on the build,parts used and how good the map is i suppose,:)

billybob

Untrusted Seller
theres no 500 bhp starlets that i know only mine ..dyno print outs lads no pub talk :) ive 503 bhp il put the dyno print up later :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I tripped over an interesting dyno sheet a couple of days back, think it started with a 6 if I remember correctly :p

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Knackered engine with 63bhp?!

PMSL :D possibly!

Puffy in Jamica claims to have 520whp so in and around 600hp@fly and is running 10.1.

Animal from Ireland on here is running an unknown power level, don't think its 500@fly as stated but would be damn close and running 10.6.

Then theres a fella in Malta running as far as I remember 420hp@fly, think he runs in around 10.9s

Unless you go looking at the RWD Starlets with rotary engines in them then thats the best we have I think. The rotarys run 7s and are prob somewhere between 800 and 1200hp at a complete guess.

Last edited:

animal gt

Member +
PMSL :D possibly!

Puffy in Jamica claims to have 520whp so in and around 600hp@fly and is running 10.1.

Animal from Ireland on here is running an unknown power level, don't think its 500@fly as stated but would be damn close and running 10.6.

Then theres a fella in Malta running as far as I remember 420hp@fly, think he runs in around 10.9s

Unless you go looking at the RWD Starlets with rotary engines in them then thats the best we have I think. The rotarys run 7s and are prob somewhere between 800 and 1200hp at a complete guess.

cough cough...lol now now :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.

cough cough...lol now now :)

Just my thoughts on it :p

No one can ever claim the power record again though untill you post it up cause there's no proof either they or you hold it lol. No point in posting mine up :p thats if I had one that is haha.

animal gt

Member +
600bhp all day every day:drive::drive:

azeengine.png

By kelleghergt at 2011-05-28