####fcd To Fcon Wiring####

silverGtstu.

Member +
hi, am i right in thinking to wire the fcd into my pfc fcon loom,i just have to copy the pin no.s that it was spliced on in my stock ecu loom. ? as thats what ive done and need to know if it will work. and ive obviously put my stock wiring back to normal, lol

Last edited:

MWP

Member +
Stop being a prat with the attention grabbing subject and bumps, then maybe someone will answer you :argue:

jabran200

Member +
If its got a pressure sensor then hook it up like you would do normally bypassing the f-con harness. As it's only there to stop the stock ecu from fuel cutting thats all.

so yeh your right in thinking what you were in the first post.

Didn't reply to the pm since this may help someone in the future (if they bother searching)

Jabran

silverGtstu.

Member +
Confirmation

hi buddy, ive got it on the fcon harness just before the stock ecu not on the toyota harness as it was before i got the fcon is this right, sorry for being a pest.

jabran200

Member +
fcpnfcd.jpg

like you said but the picture should make it clearer.

silverGtstu.

Member +
last check

lol so all is same but instead of on the toyota loom before the stock ecu its on the fcon loom before the stock ecu? am getting it on the rollers on wednesday thank god, but dont wanna turn up with problems!

jabran200

Member +
Yeh it's the same thing really.

Should be fine like that.

the f-con uses the 3 bar and the stock uses the FCD so it never fuel cuts.

silverGtstu.

Member +
hi

not got the gcc or ipm, so 1.2 or 1.3 bar here i come but i have ran 1.1 bar for ages no det or probs yet, and mates are running more boost than me on stock internals, you think i ould push 210 atf, and a nice torque figure?:) i will only run high boost at weekend etc for eg am running 0.6 just now back and forth to work, high boost every day is when you stress the engines well i think so.