feedback on speedvisioncps.com

ahmedsalem89

Member +
hi guys,
I just need some quick reviews or opinions on speedvisioncps.com
has anyone bought any parts from them? are they accurate on shipping times and quality? or it's a scam? I'm planning on buying some stuff from them and was just collecting some opinions.
thanks a lot guys

Fizturbo

Member +
Sam (speedvision) was a trader on here at 1 time,tried an tested 3 of of his ct9 hybrid turbo's from different batches, the worst experiance ever....

ahmedsalem89

Member +
I'm not concerned about the quality of the parts because i'm not ordering any fabricated parts it's all spare parts so i'm concerned more if they are true in the first place and also how much time they take to ship the stuff

H_D

Member +
His 2nd gen hybrids are the best ones available. I have ordered parts from them and not had any issues at all. They are a legit company.

Phil

Super Moderator
I'm not concerned about the quality of the parts because i'm not ordering any fabricated parts it's all spare parts so i'm concerned more if they are true in the first place and also how much time they take to ship the stuff

yeah so long as your buying the branded parts you will have no issues, ive found him very helpful in the past, even when things werent going smooth it was intentional and he didnt hide the truth from members.

I would buy again no problem.

Phil

dellybeans

Member +
I ordered parts off him with no problem at all, delivery was quick parts are still holding up strong... I ordered a de-cat,spark plugs,filter,catch can was to order a mild steel manifold but never got round to.