FERODO racing - front brake pads for sale

dandydons

Member +
For sale:Front brake pads for GT or Glanza - Ferodo pads - top quality

Item Condition:Unused - still in box - box a bit worn.

Price and price conditions:£45 inc delivery or £40 if you can pick them up

Extra Info:Best brake pads I ever had fitted to a gt - not these actual ones but you know what I mean. Good from cold and very little fade or brake dust. Also found them to be pretty hard wearing.

Pictures:
Picture036Small.jpg

Contact Details:post here if you want them

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery Can be picked up from my house in Fife or work in Edinburgh or posted . Paypal welcome no extra charge.

easty-5

Member +
If they are DS's then I will take them for sure buddy. Will pay asap so consider them sold if they are DS's :)

Cheers,
Jamie

dandydons

Member +
If they are DS's then I will take them for sure buddy. Will pay asap so consider them sold if they are DS's :)

Cheers,
Jamie

I set I have are defo ds so will keep them for you - will double check the part numbers for both sets. Think one is just a harder wearing compound than the other .Will pm you payment details once I have confirmed parts ok.

easty-5

Member +
I set I have are defo ds so will keep them for you - will double check the part numbers for both sets. Think one is just a harder wearing compound than the other .Will pm you payment details once I have confirmed parts ok.

Spot on thanks buddy :)

dandydons

Member +
what are these like compared to the ebc green/red/yelllow stuff pads?

I have just put a set of green stuff on the lexus and find them good enough. Would have stuck with ferodos but cant seem to get them for the lexus. In my opinion ferodos are the best pads I ever had on starlet - a great compromise between hard wearing/lack of dust/ and no fade. I also had cusco stopper and braided lines ,3g grooved discs - was a good combo.