Fitting Razo Pedals Problem(accelorator)

ep91face

Fresh Recruit
i got a set of razo pedals off a friend a while ago and went to fit them..got the clutch and brake on no problem but im completely stumped on the accelorator pedal...there seems to be some sort of metal clip thing stopping the pedal cover from sitting flat on the original pedal as well as only 1 metal strap to hold in place..am i missing parts ...could someone enlighten me on the matter

i think there razo rp104/105 pedals?

Image003.jpg

Image0042.jpg

metal bung thing

Image005.jpg

Image0062.jpg

rep waiting for any help i get

Glanza_cl

Member +
would you not clip that under the pedal then pull the metal tag at the top over to keep it tight? so slide the razo pedal up onto your accelerator pedal so the tag bit clips on at the bottom then fasten the metal bit at the top over the back??

that's how it looks to me... but i don't know as i haven't fitted them before lol

ep91face

Fresh Recruit
would you not clip that under the pedal then pull the metal tag at the top over to keep it tight? so slide the razo pedal up onto your accelerator pedal so the tag bit clips on at the bottom then fasten the metal bit at the top over the back??

that's how it looks to me... but i don't know as i haven't fitted them before lol

should have said the pedal on an n/a(not sure bout glanza's) is too long to fit under that little metal clip so its resting on the pedal itself