flame and thunder santa pod... a washout!

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
took my starlet up the pod on friday for the flame and thunder show saturday it was rwyb today but i couldnt stay any longer the rain was so bad lastnight it flooded everything i was in the concrete area with a car club... but had to leave at about 1 am due to the floods i just couldnt take no more lol. i just called the pod and racing hasnt started as of yet it has only just stopped raining now and they are going to try to dry the track which pisses me off:mad: as i wanted to do a few runs... now im at home with a bad cold and im taking the starlet off the road for a while for some much needed tlc im saving for all new brakes... grooved and dimpled discs and yellow stuff brake pads, a set of 888's, launch control and a forge actuator. ill bring it back out after its got all this stuff on it. over all was a good show at the pod saturday tho anyone on here go?

dac69er

Super Moderator
at this rate santapod may as well just close as every bloody show this year has been flooded out. its been dire.

only un flooded car show i had been too was japfest or whatever it was on canvey island and that wasnt particularly good anyway