for sale - gauging interest

stedee

Member +
hi
how come my for sale post - gauging interest posts arent submitted, i only want to know if there is interest , if there was i would post a proper forsale thread with piccies and a more detailed description.

also other ppl seem to be able to post - gauging interest threads but no t me.

cheers steve

Kelly

Member +
Hiya,

Ive just checked the threads and there is no thread from yourself waiting to be authorised so i can only assume its been deleted?

Did the thread comply to the proper rules?

Speaking from experience even when only gauging interest on a car and its parts you still need to follow the rules and template. Its time consuming i know but worth it for our members.

Sean_GT

Member +
Hiya,

Ive just checked the threads and there is no thread from yourself waiting to be authorised so i can only assume its been deleted?

Did the thread comply to the proper rules?

Speaking from experience even when only gauging interest on a car and its parts you still need to follow the rules and template. Its time consuming i know but worth it for our members.

Iv seen for sale threads from the lets say more popular members be accepted without pictures but the ones from the no bodies never make it through the mods.

Kelly

Member +
Iv seen for sale threads from the lets say more popular members be accepted without pictures but the ones from the no bodies never make it through the mods.

Well maybe this was a mistake? or the thread was submitted before the picture rule came into play?

I myself and no doubt all the other mods too check each sale thread that is submitted, for template, post count and now also make sure the pictures are of actual pics of the item and not a google searched image.

I really dont think there is any favourism to any "popular" members if anything i would find it more annoying that a long standing member hasnt read the rules.