FOR SALE - Project Car - L Reg Quadlight GT Turbo

starbuck

Member +
Me and a Friend no longer have the time to finish her off. (We have our own builds to concentrate on etc)

A few things needed - Main thing is an engine or at least its current one reconditioned (piston 2 gone) She was running badly when we bought her last year. Previous owner had it installed badly with vacuum hoses not connected, rear engine vacuum hoses not attached, bad wiring etc. It is a non runner because of this.

Needed at least: Steering Wheel, Crash bar, better bumper, Turbo kit, TMIC, and the driveshafts probably need replacing

Available to view in Telford/Cosford

Car no longer has those alloys.... (if they sell that is)

As is £565ono with your own alloys put on.

Or

£725ono with 14" TOMs New Actions alloys. These are not the red rim black centre type I have. These have painted green centres with ally lip. Need a refurb.

We have the v5 and other assorted paperwork, old MOTs etc.

Now SORN. MOT ran out in March.

2 better grills as shown. Does have dials just not put back yet. Razo knob. Wing replaced, plastics still in car for it. Another set of wing mirrors. As new standard Radiator

Delivery: Collection Only. Bring a Steering wheel as well as the car needs one to steer... :cool:

IMAG0462.jpg

IMAG0463.jpg

IMAG0464.jpg

IMAG0465.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0468.jpg

IMAG0469.jpg

IMAG0470.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

Last edited:

lashy

Fresh Recruit
Hi if you still have it, do you fancy selling be the quadligths bulbs, or if anyone dose text me on 07812603935 cash waiting for the proper bulbs not made up ones thanks ben