Forza Motorsport 3 - Challenge 1

Monkfish

Member +
Forza Motorsport 3 - Challenges!

As we did with FM2, I think a couple of challenges for Forza Motorsport 3 would be in order. :D

So, welcome to Forza Motorsport 3 - Challenge 1!

The Challenge

Mode: Hot Lap
Car: Ferrari F40 Competizione
Mods/Tuning: Stock car - Setup tuning allowed
Track: Laguna Seca
Target time: As fast as possible! (As a guide, I'm running around 1:20:xxx at the moment, although a guy on another forum I'm on has done a high 1:18:xxx)
Assists: No Restrictions
Rewind Feature: Restricted

The Rules:

Adhere to the above requirements. Proof of time (picture) to be posted. I don't know if the Leaderboards are accessible outside of the game like the FM2 ones are, but if they are then posting your Gamertag with your time would be fine as the board could be filtered and checked. I'll edit this post as and when new times are posted.

GO! :homer:

The Leaderboard

Click Here!

Last edited:

Monkfish

Member +
Good stuff.

I forgot to include the rewind feature. I've edited my first post now and I'll be re-running my lap tonight as I was using it last night. :eek:

GP82

Member +
The re-wind feature in this game is cool :cool:

Surely the best way to play is with all assists off, manual without clutch :p

durmz

Member +
hmm just checked leaderboards and noone has done a 1.18 in the F40? :homer:

thats what i thought too, but then i just did that 1:20.73 and it didnt register on the leaderboard for some reason :( dnt know why.

im not gonna take a pic til i do better neways

GP82

Member +
You feel a sense of satisfaction when you play the game without the abs assist. you gotta get used to the progressive trigger button on the pad for the brakes and jus' don't slam on them and brake smoothly.

Sparky

Member +
1:18.890 ;)

Hope the pic is good enough proof :)
forza.jpg

Last edited:

Sparky

Member +
Still think I coulda gone quicker :p couldnt string a decent lap together but that will do as a bench mark for people ;)