found a random black box near ecu!!looks spesh?

C

CaL

found this box near my ecu.....and it looks like a ecu of somesort??after market of course....it has a sensitivity thing on it....its just loose not fixed down....

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

C

CaL

yeah.....clifford g5.....ah man that sucks.....completely eats penis.....im going ou tnow to see if i can find more.....

C

CaL

thats annpoying...btw lads.....does the standard ecu come with a plastic sheet on it??im running 13-14psi with out a fcd....and im not hitting fuel cut....wierd ay?

C

CaL

well peeple.....ive been looking and ive many many splices n the ecu and they go very deep and dark places.....i dont knw what they are though

gmangt

Fresh Recruit
I bet its neon controls!!!! LOL. Or one of those cheap eletric supercharger things!

And yes the standard ecu has a bit of plastic covering it.

14 psi??? You sure If its with out fuel cuts you got problems mate not a good thing.

dac69er

Super Moderator
up the boost to over 15. if it fuel cuts then you know its stock ecu wise.
what are you using to gauge the boost level?

C

CaL

just a normal tim boost gauge....it holds at 0.9 bar??lol....well to run over the bypassed psi now id have to buy a actuator to get more....i think somethins happenin to my ecu....no 112 limit....no fuel cut.....mmmmm

gmangt

Fresh Recruit
up the boost to over 15. if it fuel cuts then you know its stock ecu wise.
what are you using to gauge the boost level?

As soon as you hit 10 psi ish you should start hitting feul cuts thats what my old one did and their annyoying as hell!!! Ohh and bad for your engine.

dac69er

Super Moderator
its a boost guage so not that accurate tbh mate. run over fuel cut to find out. if yur on the edge of it then its hard to judge