FREE to Good Home : Apexi 1-Dial AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHDJapan

Member +
We are currently cleaning up the office and going through the used items that we have accumulated over the years.

This offer is for the 1-Dial AFC by APEXi. Comes with head unit and harness which are the two items needed for installation.

The first person to respond to this thread with their order number (post RHD24100) will have this item included in their order.

RHDJapan

Member +
if you do not want to use the item or intend to sell it can we hold it for someone who will actually benefit from using the item?

durmz

Member +
or sheldon could be a charity case and...give it to me please? :D haha
ile pay delivery ofcourse.

Last edited:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
how would you know if someone else will not sell it? im not sure if its gonna sell or if it works good on a standard setup with some upgrades will be on my friends car :)

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
how would you know if someone else will not sell it? im not sure if its gonna sell or if it works good on a standard setup with some upgrades will be on my friends car :)

Because you already said it'll probably be up for sale when you get it fool! Let someone genuine have it.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Because you already said it'll probably be up for sale when you get it fool! Let someone genuine have it.

why should i? i can get something for being all the time over here :) and for your info if it would be of any use for us its going to durmz without even buying anything from RHD. so why dont you all mind your own buisness please ?:)

gv1.3

Admin
I think the spirit in which it was being given was for someone to actually use it.

The title of the thread was "free to good home" insinuating that it would be going to a home... as in it would be living where it was going... It didnt say "free for you to sell on"

I think RHD were giving this as a goodwill gesture and help out a member who could benefit from actually using it.

Also - its on a public forum Sheldon so people do not have to mind their own business.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
I think the spirit in which it was being given was for someone to actually use it.

The title of the thread was "free to good home" insinuating that it would be going to a home... as in it would be living where it was going... It didnt say "free for you to sell on"

I think RHD were giving this as a goodwill gesture and help out a member who could benefit from actually using it.

Also - its on a public forum Sheldon so people do not have to mind their own business.

cmon dude, are we givving out a pet? cos when you give out a pet you make sure its going to a good home!

The first person to respond to this thread with their order number (post RHD24100) will have this item included in their order.

Status
Not open for further replies.