front splitter for ep82 gt

dan_91

Member +
hi guys ive come to the conclusion that the front of my car looks too high. and i want a splitter to sort it out. any one got a splitter for sale and how much? any help would be appreicated! :)

cheers guys.
dan :D

dan_91

Member +
forgot to mention im around manchester area until sunday night/ monday mornin.. then travellin to south wales, so if theres anything up for grabs feel free too contact me somehow

dan !

gregep82

Member +
Renault Laguna Splitter?

mine's not for sale but they're fairly cheap and look Good in my opinion but everybody's got their own taste :) Easy to get hold of too.

dan_91

Member +
cheers guys.. just had a look on google images.. am i right in thinkin the espace splitter is bigger than the laguna splitter? scrappys up scotland are shit and dont even have laguna splitters as i spent days searchin for one lol.

cheers
dan :D

gregep82

Member +
Everybody has their own preferences but I think the laguna splitter would suit a GT more than an espace as they are pretty chunky.

I could be wrong though, may look really good :)

Just look at the pic of mine and imagine it being a bit chunkier :p

dan_91

Member +
lol well you no what they say... theres only one way to find out haha.. ill see if i can get hold of one when i get t south wales. fingers crossed it will look gd. cheers
dan

Fro

Member +
Ive got an espace one and sat it against the front of my car, its fecking huge and imo would look wank. Just got to get my finger out and fit my laguna one.
Keep your eyes peeled on ebay, laguna ones pop up cheap now and again.

The cupra r splitter looks the daddy as stuart mentioned but i think it might take some modding? If you look at stuarts garage thread you will see his

pinky

Fresh Recruit
none of you have any faith.... it just so happens you in luck!

i got 1 :p

fizturbo emailing you the details ok x

dan_91

Member +
orite ok yeah the laguna one looks more subtle i think.. espace one would probably take over the whole feckin bumper haha.. woohoo looks like i may be in luck lol. seein as im rather local to pinky n fiz just now lol

dan_91

Member +
went and picked up the splitter from fiz turbo. rather pleased hopefully get it on this week.. cheers :D