Fuel pressure regulator ?

slickdj

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys hav a fuel pressure fitted to my glanza and Woz wondering wat it shud be set At ? Cheer

GT_Chris

Member +
Stock pressure it should be set at around 2.5bar i beleive maybe wrong so wait to get a 2nd opinion on this

But if your car has a few mods then it will need to be abit more, but we will have you no all the exact mods you have on your car to give you the correct FPR pressure.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Stock pressure it should be set at around 2.5bar i beleive maybe wrong so wait to get a 2nd opinion on this

But if your car has a few mods then it will need to be abit more, but we will have you no all the exact mods you have on your car to give you the correct FPR pressure.

Honestly i cant see the point of an FPR on a standard set up.

And even if you know every last modifaction on his car,how will that help you?
Every single engine is different,and every engine takes differently to mods.
A guideline until its checked properly yes,exact pressure i doubt it.
Not having a go,just saying lol

GT_Chris

Member +
Honestly i cant see the point of an FPR on a standard set up.

And even if you know every last modifaction on his car,how will that help you?
Every single engine is different,and every engine takes differently to mods.
A guideline until its checked properly yes,exact pressure i doubt it.
Not having a go,just saying lol

I no where your coming from, but like if his car has de-cat, full exhaust system, air filter and he wants to run more then stock presure then i would advise him geting one, but if its standard and theres a FPR fitted just put it down to stock pressure

Quick Nick

Member +
2.4 bar fuel pressure standard if runnign with decat and air filter maybe get away with 2.5 bar.

I agree with the above though, only way to have it running 100% efficient is to get it on the rollers.

slickdj

Fresh Recruit
I hav a de-cat , full exhaust system filter so taken it to west coast performance as soon as I've the Fmic , filter relocation kit and walbro fuel pump fitted

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
I hav a de-cat , full exhaust system filter so taken it to west coast performance as soon as I've the Fmic , filter relocation kit and walbro fuel pump fitted

Id leave the fpr off it until you get there,then get there 20 mins early and fire it on,wont take anymore time than that even at a stretch:)

el_man

Fresh Recruit
sorry to jump on the thread im fitting my fpr on tuesday and going to the tuners on saturday, what pressure should i set it to in the mean time, my mods are exhaust system, decat, manifold, relocated air filter, ebc, fmic. cheers