Full optional Recaro interior MINT

allyc16vgt

Member +
For sale: Copmlete rare optional extra Recaro front / rear seats, with door cards and rear, also complete seatbelts and buckles.
Will also include alpine door speakers with brackets and tweeters.

Item Condition: In very good condition, the drivers seat has 2 very minor marks, Drivers seat has been fully restored recently. All the rails work perfect andx the door cards also have most off the fixing clips attached. These came out from an limited gt turbo.

Price and price conditions: £795 ono, will accept paypal OR cash on collection.

Extra Info: Its the complete Recaro interior in very good condition all round.

Pictures:
RARERECAROS005.jpg

RARERECAROS003.jpg

RARERECAROS010.jpg

RARERECAROS009.jpg

RARERECAROS001.jpg

RARERECAROS016.jpg

RARERECAROS017.jpg

RECAROSSTARLET3BRACEPARTS027.jpg

RECAROSSTARLET3BRACEPARTS021.jpg

Contact Details: PM me .

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: I can ship the complete interior anywere, please PM me for shipping costs. Will send the fully insured and trackable via an good courier service.

Shorty

Member +
has the front drivers seat been pattched mate? seems a different shade to the rest of the interior looks like a slightly different fabric?? iv got these in my V and have to say guys these interiors look a billion times nicer than stock interiors :D glws mate

gv1.3

Admin
thread cleaned.

Please only post in for sale threads if you have a direct question to the buyer about the item for sale.

Thanks.

allyc16vgt

Member +
Drivers seat seat side bolester has been re-furbed using the same fabric, all bolesters on both seats are solid and very comfy, if i dont sell for the right price i might keep hold off them.....:p

scot-ish

Member +
just out of interest, did this come from a black mk1? im interested in the interior, but interested to know if its the one i think it is. thanks

Topher-EP82

Member +
i may be after these but will let you know by end of next week if they not sold.
sure they are worth that much..........????
as if the chap above is correct by saying mk1 starlet they are getting old now.