Fully Forged TD04 Green MK1 GT 233.6Bhp

GTmark

Member +
For sale: Toyota Starlet GT turbo MK1 in green. Fully forged Dave Burwash engine TD04 turbo setup from a GSR Evo 3.

Item Condition: Very neat and tidy usualy fading lacqure on the roof excelent condition for the age.

Price and price conditions:Was £5250. PRICE DROP TO £4800 for a quick sale. Welcome to come and View the car just contact me

Extra Info:http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1527408.htm

Pictures:http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1527408.htm

Contact Details: Mark, ioubig99@yahoo.co.uk or PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Colection

Last edited:

GTmark

Member +
Im thinkin of maybe dropping the price a little. I dont want to have to strip the car and sell it as parts. Should i be selling the car a little cheaper maybe. I only ask this question as its hard to price a car like this. :confused:

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Thats a fair price mate you might just have to wait a little longer because of the financial climate unfortunately :( Well worth the money tho mate, a lot of time and effort been obviously put into it. If i hadnt just done a lot to my own car i would have had it lol :p

dantheman

Member +
nice looking gt mate, btw evo 3 uses a td05 16g not a td04, i would assume its a td04l from a subaru for the power/boost its pushing.

good luck with the sale price seems fair just a slow market unfortuantly.

GTmark

Member +
Thamks m8. Im sure its a mitsi turbo as it has their badge stamped on it and td04 written on it. Maybe its of the galant or something. I know for a fact you can by the TD05 to directly fit this mani decat setup of ebay for £200. Was on my mind at one point to put one on.

Really nice car mate
Did you buy it from Blackpool from a guy called Brett or was it originally from there?
If its the same one I am thinking of it has a rebuilt engine but with only forged pistons and its running a 13g TD04 of a Mitsubishi Lancer GSR (not EVO)
If I had the money i'd have it.
I think 4500 but no lower is a fair price.

GTmark

Member +
I think the guy ur talking about was called Matthew Wood. His car got smashed and i brought the remains of it off him to do up my car. The turbo setup and engine was from Matthews car it had only forged pistons with a glanza bottom end. I did run this engine for a while all mapped with the same turbo setup as Matthew it pushed around the 220Bhp but blow up on an A road one day :(

Then i went back to standard running gear for a while until Darius decided to strip his car with the Dave Burwash fully forged engine init. I could then run the turbo setup from Matts car again. It was then Mapped by Edd at fusion Motorsport. This was a year ago and has run sweet ever since pushing the 233.6Bhp. :)

Me and my m8s last year put Matthew Woods Gt back together as it was sitting as a shell in my front garden. My m8 owns Matthews old car now which drives well but is another one of our on going projects. Theres a bit of history for u lads :p

I also agree with ur price m8 dont mean i wanna let it go that cheap tho lol.

Last edited:

GTmark

Member +
I have decided to strip the car now. The engine, turbo kit and management have already sold. Im going to take a load of pictures tomorrow of the parts for sale.