Garage clear out, 5e, orc, etc

J25GTi

Lifer
righty-o guys

Its time to get cracking and shift this stuff out of my garage as between setting up my own business and buying a house i need to raise some cash!

Might even have to sell my race car to fund it too :(

but here we are, I have plenty more stuff i need to shift after this too

For Sale: 5e Engine

Item Condition: Parts/Rebuild

Price and Conditions: £450

Extra Info: 5e engine, still on standard bores, 1 scored bore due to cocked up rebuild by an engine builder, crank has been reground. this is just the bottom end, I have a set of 5efhe rods and pistons that i will throw in, just needs a set of forged piston on the 5efhe rods and this engine will see you 300+hp. perfect for an amateur/cheap project. Literally needs pistons, and bearings and bolting together!

What is included - Crank + main caps, block, pistons and rods

Pictures:

Contact Details: jamiewhite622@btinternet.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Buyer to collect or arrange delivery

For Sale: Apexi SAFC II

Item Condition: good

Price and Conditions: £120, VERY slight surface scratches to screen, not noticeable

Extra Info: Piggy back ECU, with dash stand, and wiring loom, will only require slight wiring to existing starlet loom.

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £20 royal mail

For Sale: Baileys Dump Valve

Item Condition: Good

Price and Conditions: £40

Extra Info: It goes PSSSSHHHTTT

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Royal Mail £6.50

For Sale: 4e Head

Item Condition: Clean, but requires rebuild

Price and Conditions: £80

Extra Info: 4e head with all parts included, the buckets and shims are pitted and requires new stem seals, ive been told the buckets and shims should be fine, but its easy enough to measure up for new ones with these here! Cams are included, I have a set of 5e and 4e cams here so just need to get to the workshop and measure the profile on them so I get the right ones in the heads!

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: buyer to arrange collection or courier.

For Sale: ORC 309d clutch

Item Condition: requires rebuild

Price and Conditions: SOLD

Will add another part later

Last edited:

TRD1mos

Member +
I have sent you mail and private message,are you checking your mails and messages?

Last edited:

J25GTi

Lifer
I have sent you mail and private message,are you checking your mails and messages?

Hi mate,

As said to you last week, TO82 wants it and has asked for some more information, so once we have sorted this out then I shall let you know the state of play

J25GTi

Lifer
As above Dylan, 3rd in line for the clutch mate! :) Should know by end of play today wether TO82 has it once i have got it to the workshop!

Is it just me or is TGTT failing to load alot?

What is going on with uksc i just keep getting IPS errors?!

J25GTi

Lifer
Right, will be getting in touch with TO82 this evening at some point hopefully, had a manic day sorting stuff out.

Will also have numerous other bits for sale

manifolds, bovs, drive shafts, turbos, inlet manifolds, all sorts

So basically guys, once this stuff is shifted then more will be added as i cant commit to selling vast quantities of stuff all at once

Phil

Super Moderator
sounds promising.

looks forward to being interested in some of the aforementioned parts :)

Phil

J25GTi

Lifer
I have all sorts to sell, but due to work commitments and what not I dont want to sell lots of parts at once, at least keeping it in manageable lists I cant loose orders etc!

Also have a GT shell, my Glanza, TRD Defi Gauges, all sorts

TRD1mos

Member +
Please make a list of stuff you have to sell and upload pictures prices so that to know what is what,one picture of each is going to be great and if someone needs more pictures send him private.Hope today we have an answer about clutch...

J25GTi

Lifer
Hi Dimos,

As said above I am not making huges lists of stuff to sell until the bulk of this first batch is gone, I Dont have the time to keep track of masses of for sale stuff with work etc, so Im doing small chunks so I can keep on top of it.

I am awaiting a paypal payment from TO82 so I am likely to say this is sold, but until the payment has arrived I shall wait before updating the advert

J25GTi

Lifer
yes mate, I probably do, but wont be advertising until more stuff is shifted, dont have time to deal with hundreds of individual requests sorry mate, It will be up eventually