***Garage clearout - 5e, Buddyclub, Whiteline, WEPR, etc...***

D3N0

Member +
For sale: WEPR TD04/5 Manifold & Downpipe (External Wastegate setup)

Item Condition: Used, and still usable

Price and price conditions: £320 SOLD

Extra Info: This external wastegate setup has its screamer pipe venting the gases back into the downpipe after the turbo. It provides a unique sound, not as raw as the screamer pipe. External wastegates enable stable boost pressures to be maintained without spiking. Downpipe meets up to any OEM positioned aftermarket exhaust. Suited to the 5efte, however it can be used on a 4efte as the downpipe is only 10mm's longer in height. In my time of ownership, the manifold has cracked and has been used continuously with no problems.

Pictures:
WP_000097.jpg

WP_000100.jpg

Contact Details: via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up (includes a friendly chat & possible Xbox gaming…. Dinner & Movie if you stay late lol). However, delivery could be arranged at your expense.

For sale: Aftermarket Exhaust system (angled)

Item Condition: Used, but usable.

Price and price conditions: £80

Extra Info: This item start life of as an Apexi n1 exhaust system which is slightly angled up. However, the muffler had a hole in its rear and was replaced with an identical Powerflow box; it still retains its great looks and sound.

Pictures:
WP_000016.jpg

WP_000015.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up (includes a friendly chat & possible Xbox gaming…. Dinner & Movie if you stay late lol). However, delivery could be arranged at your expense.

For sale: Buddyclub Race Spec Condenser

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £90

Extra Info: Great item this, used to stable electrical noise throughout car, stores a little current to keep voltage 14.4 and above. Would still be on my car had I not have upgraded & relocated the battery to the boot.

Pictures:
WP_000014.jpg

WP_000012.jpg

For sale: Whiteline Anti-lift kit

Item Condition: Brand new, in original packaging

Price and price conditions: £50

Extra Info: not my cub of tea

Pictures:
WP_000011.jpg

For sale: OEM Front wings

Price and price conditions: £30 (for the pair)

Extra Info: Once upon a time attached to my beloved glanza

Pictures:
WP_000010.jpg

WP_000009.jpg

For sale: Oem rear bumper (with original optional extra rear lip)

Price and price conditions: £120

Extra Info: Has a small bump on the bumper itself, and simple repair to be perfect. Once upon a time it was attached to my car.

Pictures:
WP_000007.jpg

WP_000006.jpg

For sale: Various assorted bits

Item Condition: all used

Price and price conditions: vary

Extra Info: These are only available on collect, for those that wish to rummage through a lot random good bits…. Essentially these are some of my spares. However if you spot something in the pics you’d like, delivery could be arranged at your expense.

Pictures:
WP_000018.jpg

WP_000019.jpg

More items are available such as...
5e bottom end (Gen 1)
Original Varis front bumper
etc...
Will be added at a later stage with template once i get some pictures taken.

Last edited:

D3N0

Member +
There are two sets of coilovers both tein, one is type flex the other is ha. one of each set at the front has a leak. open to offers vi pm.

By the way the manifold is stainless, forgot to mentio that.i personally wouldnt go mild steel.

D3N0

Member +
I'll have a radiator fan and coolant temp sensor off you aswell if you have them lying around.

I don't have any fans, through the last one out due to someone standing on it during a house party. I might be able to hook you up with the temp sensor though.