gearbox problem

bigash

Fresh Recruit
hi people
my gear box is crunching when i put it from 2nd to 3rd i have been told i need new synchros would i be right in thinking its the 3rd synchro that needs changing? also where can i get them from and roughly how much are they as i cant seem to find anywhere that does them anyone with some info i.e where to get them or part numbers please help its for a p reg glanza v ep91 cheers

RS-Ronan

Member +
they are a common problem in Glanza's and GT's!
you should be able to just change the one synchro but your as well off checking the rest and changing them if they are worn too.

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
hi people
my gear box is crunching when i put it from 2nd to 3rd i have been told i need new synchros would i be right in thinking its the 3rd synchro that needs changing? also where can i get them from and roughly how much are they as i cant seem to find anywhere that does them anyone with some info i.e where to get them or part numbers please help its for a p reg glanza v ep91 cheers

yes sounds like the 3rd gear synchro needs changing which is common in these cars 2nd and 3rd,ring toyota with your chasis number or im sure one off the traders on here can sort you out