! Genuine Greddy Type S Bov !

liam2368

Member +
For sale: a genuine greddy type s bov (not a mickey mouse version)

Item Condition: good condition,never leaks.

Price and price conditions: 140 o.no

Extra Info: this is a very hard to get bov and probably one of the best out there. it has never leaked and what can i say accept for it's great, the only reason i am selling it is because im going back to the standard re-circ

Pictures: will follow soon

Contact Details: pm me.

Toddi

Member +
Hey bud i pm'd wee jo on this site about this as hes after one.

Does it come with the adapter?

monka

Member +
if ya still got thsi at the end of the week i'll have it, been looking for one for ages, got a pic?

liam2368

Member +
got a couple of pictures, sorry there so crap, it was in lightening and thunder lol, ill take it off the car tomorrow and get some detailed pictures and possibly a video.

SP_A0103.jpg

SP_A0104.jpg

Pav

Member +
Holy shmokes! lol grab this while you can peeps, they dont come up too often. It took a trader 2 months to source one of these for me and they're worth the money, sound amazing. :D

GL with the sale mate.:)

liam2368

Member +
ok buddy thank you.

well this i believe is a fare price, they are rarer than rocking horse shi*t,bloody expensive when new. and the ssqv's sell for around 130 pound second hand.

nicholai

Member +
are thoughs things as loud as it shows on you tube what is the loudest dump/blow off valve you can get for a starlet???

Last edited:

liam2368

Member +
yeah unfortunaly still for sale just been let down by somebody local who has aparantly needs two new tyers instead of a bov :(