getting mapped?

adambomb

Member +
lads im looking to get the car mapped now i have fitted the last few bits,im from dublin so uk is out of bounds realisticly.does anyone know where i can get this done?mods are fmic,hks filter mounted in grill,exhaust system(unknown),sps mild steel mani,hks actuator,hks fcd and fse fpr(just fitted).im just gonna leave the fuel pressure as standard until its mapped,standard is 2.3 or 2.4 so i was told?

thanks adam

adambomb

Member +
sorry mate the post might be a bit misleading i want to get the fuelling adjusted and that so i can run a bit more boost(fcd and fpr) and not do damage

Phil

Super Moderator
well im sure chris(mi16chris) on here could set that up for you, drop him a pm, i think he's busy atm with various things but he will get back to you. he lives up north by the way.

he'll set it up using a wideband and im sure you'll be able to get 1bar boost and a big smile on your face :) lol

hope this helps!

Phil

gglavin

Member +
what boost are you running atm? is it standard. you could get a SAFC which is quite common for the fueling

I ran that set up with SAFC & front mount, done the job

Last edited:

adambomb

Member +
well im sure chris(mi16chris) on here could set that up for you, drop him a pm, i think he's busy atm with various things but he will get back to you. he lives up north by the way.

he'll set it up using a wideband and im sure you'll be able to get 1bar boost and a big smile on your face :) lol

hope this helps!

Phil

yeah thanks buddy its a far oul trek but im sure i could get up,thanks again

adambomb

Member +
what boost are you running atm? is it standard. you could get a SAFC which is quite common for the fueling

I ran that set up with SAFC & front mount, done the job

id say just above standard,the boost gauge is a bit ropey so its hard to say,who set yours up for you?

gglavin

Member +
i got all done in extreme autos, in waterford. pricey but they will do a dyno print for ya & they know their stuff, all you need is an SAFC from my understanding, if you have not fitted those parts, they will do that aswell. ........hope this helps ya buddy p.s if too far try couture auto

Last edited:

madman

Member +
i would not let xtreme fix a puncture on a push bike let alone set my car up ive heard so many bad things about them from people and im sure another few lads on here will agree with me... thats just my opinon

L

lukey5e

go to martin tracys in enfield,kildare lad he will sort it for you ...if you need his number just pm me