gizzmo boost controller need help

jr_james

Member +
glanza v 96

has anyone got a gizzmo boost controller if u do need ur help on how to set it up

how do i set it so 1 bar cause i think its not set rite cause the cars not boosting rite

once u put ur foot down it goes then just dyes .... pushes u farward then i take my foot of the pedel and its ok again till i put my foot down does it again

any one help me out

glanzanut

Lifer
glanza v 96

has anyone got a gizzmo boost controller if u do need ur help on how to set it up

how do i set it so 1 bar cause i think its not set rite cause the cars not boosting rite

once u put ur foot down it goes then just dyes .... pushes u farward then i take my foot of the pedel and its ok again till i put my foot down does it again

any one help me out

my mate just fitted one today on his evo. ill ask him tomoz for u if u want:freddy:

Glanza D

Member +
i have the gizzmo IBC just the 4 stage one not the MS-IBC 6 stage maboby

mines fine took all but 5 mins to set up, when cars running press and hold bottom button to adjust gain (how quick boost comes in) or when in normal running mode press and hold top button to adjust duty (amount of boost)

Duty - this is the amount of boost you have to set it then go for a drive keeping and eye on it as you cannot choose a boost setting just a "duty" setting then go for a drive, if its too high lower it etc etc

Gain - this is how fast boost comes in and shoulf never be set above the "duty" level.

when on gain or duty menu just press top button to adjust up and bottom button to adjust down

pretty much as simple as that if its been installed properly

anything else just ask

as someone above has just said aswell what other mods you got ? as if its fuel cut you need some sort of fueling control and fcd or some sort of managment if you want to go over 0.8 bar