Glanza Boost Issues!

WullieC

Member +
Hello All,

Iv noticed that the Glanza isnt boosting as high as it once did, it used to sit right at 0.8bar (shown on GReddy Pro spec B II boost controller) through all the gears and sometimes creeped up past it nudging at fuel cut but now im lucky to see it reach 0.6bar on full throttle!? :(

Only really watched the read out through 3rd,4th and 5th but 3rd and 4th struggle to reach 0.6 and doesnt settle at all (aka wildly ranges 0.4 - 0.6) but 5th gets to 0.8 at higher revs but also doesnt settle? its really odd!

Also the car seems to be getting less MPG than it did before.

White smoke when cold from exhaust but seems to settle when warmed up so no issues there and no blue smoke at all (thank god)

as far as im aware its running standard mani and downpipe with cat (should be intact but never checked) also i assume its only running standard CT9 with Blitz BOV does have a mondo big Blitz FMIC however none of this has changed since it was running fine at 0.8bar

my thinking is perhaps cracked mani? but im no expert!

anyone else had this? any ideas what it could be?

Cheers folks! :cool:

mickyboy

Member +
The first thing id check is the intercooler pipes makes sure there is no leaks ect also maybe invest in a new uprated actuator as the stock ones get very weak over time..And as you have said check your manifold for any leaks aswell..hope this helps

WullieC

Member +
FMIC pipes, good shout! specially with this damm snow they might have been moved a bit!
I was going to replace the actuator anyway so now is as good a time as any :)

cheers for the advice mate, rep'd

mickyboy

Member +
Thanks very much mate..See how you get on, if you still have any problems im sure theres plenty of guys on here happy to help you :)

Last edited: