**glanza for breaking**rare parts**everything for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1998glanzav

Member +
Starlet parts for sale: Updated list

***PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS A FOR SALE THREAD. I DO NOT WANT MY REASONS FOR BREAKING OR GENERAL DISCUSSION POSTS IN THIS THREAD- GENUINE QUESTIONS ONLY. ALL PRICES ARE NOT INCLUSIVE OF DELIVERY-PM ME AND I WILL GET AN ESTIMATE. ITEMS WILL BE SOLD ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS SO NO CALLING DIBS ON ANY ITEMS. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS SEEN - MOST OF WHICH ARE BRAND NEW. COLLECTION IS PREFERRED. ALL PRICES ARE EURO***

For sale:

WEPR FMIC Kit- Comes with brand new blue samco joiners €375 collected (No Offers)

TRANSMISSION:
Mint Glanza Gearbox €200 collected

MISC:
Powder coated gunmetal grey inlet manifold €100 collected
JAM FCD €75
Greddy TT (No Harness) €45

EXTERIOR:
Lower Carbon Duck Spoiler €150
TRD Lug Nut Set €140

Item Condition: New Unless Stated

Price and price conditions: All prices do not include delivery. Add 4% if paying by paypal. Cheque, bank transfer, cash, postal order and paypal accepted.

Extra Info: Sold as seen

Pictures:

dsc00255ufh.jpg

dsc00256fnm.jpg

dsc00257e.jpg

**ALL PICS CAN BE SEEN IN MY MEMBERS GARAGE**ITEMS THAT ARE PICTURED BUT NOT LISTED ARE NOT FOR SALE YET

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=24907&catid=6

Contact Details: PM me on here. *No Exceptions*

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: All items will be sent registered post as soon as posible once funds are cleared.

FURTHER ITEMS TO FOLLOW

Last edited:
Approved for now can you please use the template dude rules are rules and pictures for every part.

Last edited:
Hey dude you have until this evening to get pics up of the actual parts your selling. I realise its alot of parts but its going to cause hassle when people start asking for pictures.

Hazzagray

Member +
Hi mate, i still owe u that ECU been skint but will send it! if you want to break that turbo kit(i know it says you dont) I will without doubt have the TD04 off you. thanks

tomo330

Member +
will that orc clutch set up fit a 5e setup??? ill take cams off you and adjustable cam pully.... eh and a other few bits too, pm me when you get a chance thanks

gglavin

Member +
will that orc clutch set up fit a 5e setup??? ill take cams off you and adjustable cam pully.... eh and a other few bits too, pm me when you get a chance thanks

yes if you have the correct flywheel to mat the clutch to the 5e engine

Status
Not open for further replies.