glanza in banzai

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
anyone see the little write up on my glanza in banzai, it was last year he was supposed to come over but it fell through so he said send him a few pics and a spec etc

over a year later and it pops up its only small but i felt so proud ha ha if only he seen the car now lol

ill aim to get my new car in it nearly finished that build now :rockon:

can someone scan the pic and put in on the thread ??:p:p

lewism1

Member +
anyone see the little write up on my glanza in banzai, it was last year he was supposed to come over but it fell through so he said send him a few pics and a spec etc

over a year later and it pops up its only small but i felt so proud ha ha if only he seen the car now lol

ill aim to get my new car in it nearly finished that build now :rockon:

can someone scan the pic and put in on the thread ??:p:p

nice one man..is it another starbo ur building?

Mark-ep91

Member +
you paul are a wanker lol !

i bought the magizine yesterday ill get up a scan of it shortly :p

and fyi, i drove it yesterday for a photoshoot for Cubeking :p and she mint

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
you paul are a wanker lol !

i bought the magizine yesterday ill get up a scan of it shortly :p

and fyi, i drove it yesterday for a photoshoot for Cubeking :p and she mint

mark you my friend will NEVER have a mint car i gave you the perfect shell and you fucked it up with gay wheels stupid eyebrows and interior ,a wank engine and dodgy wiring lol

you just dont have the eye for detail with your ,4 bar boost ha ha ha ha aha

Mark-ep91

Member +
mark you my friend will NEVER have a mint car i gave you the perfect shell and you fucked it up with gay wheels stupid eyebrows and interior ,a wank engine and dodgy wiring lol

you just dont have the eye for detail with your ,4 bar boost ha ha ha ha aha

yeah yeah yeah dont be jealous :p !heres the mag piece

24b65695.jpg

and a quick pic from yesterday from the shoot off my iphone

abfc681e.jpg

Mark-ep91

Member +
what a difference a year makes :)

yeah looks well better now boom :p will have the proper pics up from the shoot in a few days, and glanzas look girly without eyebrows btw and i prefer the wheels now rather than the advans that every glanza has these days

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
yeah looks well better now boom :p will have the proper pics up from the shoot in a few days, and glanzas look girly without eyebrows btw and i prefer the wheels now rather than the advans that every glanza has these days

exactly what i said before you dont have the eye for detail :)

.4 bar boost ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ahah ah

Mark-ep91

Member +
exactly what i said before you dont have the eye for detail :)

.4 bar boost ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ahah ah

i do have an eye for detail wait and see :p ! rome wasnt built in a day
.4 bar boost what u talking bout .7 bar ftw :rockon:
will take ur tezza anyway with its no engine so dont be a hater :haha:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
i do have an eye for detail wait and see :p ! rome wasnt built in a day
.4 bar boost what u talking bout .7 bar ftw :rockon:
will take ur tezza anyway with its no engine so dont be a hater :haha:

pussy !!!!! tezza will have engine saturday dont worry :)

Tanz

Lifer
Wooohhh,,,,talk about tension ,,,,lol....

well done though popsy and fair play to you mark in making the car your own...:)

Jezz pops give the lad a break, not all of us are shitting money like you. You should be more like this girl since you let her decorate the Altezza's engine bay

3138_rainbow-bright-shoing-love.gif

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Jezz pops give the lad a break, not all of us are shitting money like you. You should be more like this girl since you let her decorate the Altezza's engine bay

3138_rainbow-bright-shoing-love.gif

jeez william lol

you of all.people.should.know me and mark are always slagging about our cars im.delighted he has it as its only around the corner and i know he will look after it i dont care what he does to it its his car afterall lol

Its good he put his own styling to it too some good ideas and some not so good ie eyebrows ha ha

anyway im too drunk for this shit im going to bed ha, and the altezza bay will surprise you wait and see :p