Glanza parts wanted, ignition

fergalb

Member +
Anyone got a glanza for breaking? Im after the ignition barrel and ignition swith... Preferably around the munster area.

fergalb

Member +
a n/a one from the your local scrapyard will fit mate
alright rab sound out, nah theres is fuck all being broke around my area, some fellas want an arm and a leg, i kno theres a rake of em around just cant find em.... you dont know how many wires are in the glanza s ignition, there is six in the glanza but my Gi starlet has seven, and another starlet i have has seven wires again

rab

Lifer
alright rab sound out, nah theres is fuck all being broke around my area, some fellas want an arm and a leg, i kno theres a rake of em around just cant find em.... you dont know how many wires are in the glanza s ignition, there is six in the glanza but my Gi starlet has seven, and another starlet i have has seven wires again

on the bottom of the ignition barrell where the wires go in you should be able to disconnect the wiring from the barrell and then put a new barrell on your wiring
that would mean you dont have to splice wires if i am wrong someone will correct me hope this helps