Glanza Rear Bumper & Replica Lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

bildo

Member +
Before I post, I know my post count is low, and that I've just reached 50, but this is by coincidence. I am an active member and have been here over a year, I post in the Chill Out room a lot and this means my posts aren't counted. I am a moderator on UKSC and have many posts and successful sales over there.

For sale: Rear Glanza bumper.

Item Condition: Fairly good, not perfect though.

Price and price conditions: £100

Extra Info: Bumper has had a touch up on one side at some point, there is also a slight crack around the part where it bolts to the car which has led the bumper to sag VERY slightly at one side. On the other side there is a slight graze which doesn't show up much when fitted. Both things are shown in pictures. I am being very picky and it looks fine when fitted to the car. Has been machine polished, glazed, sealed and wax to a professional standard.

Pictures:
Picture002.jpg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

Contact Details: Please PM me or reply in this thread.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Free collection, £25 for delivery at the buyers expense.

--------

For sale: McChu Replica Toyota Rear Lip Splitter

Item Condition: Brand new, perfect condition.

Price and price conditions: Sold

Extra Info: Excellent rear lip splitter replica made by McChu, his replicas are always spot on and I'm sure people on here will tell you the same. Splitter comes in two parts and will have to be smoothed together by either yourself or a bodyshop.

Pictures:
Picture012-1.jpg

Contact Details: PM on here or reply in this thread.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Free collection, £15 for delivery at the buyers expense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.