glanza road tax..

markeybhoy

Member +
hey all,

not yet renewed my road tax but just wondering how much the glanza is per year? with the new emissions rule in place. whats everyone paying?

cheers

chris

CMR

Member +
Mk5, its going soon though to make way for the glanza!

Fun cars though, very underrated tbh :)

Rory

Lifer
Just had the renewal through,

£66 for 6months
£120 for a year.

Oh how i love little engined cars!

markeybhoy

Member +
Mk5, its going soon though to make way for the glanza!

Fun cars though, very underrated tbh :)

was the mark 5 i had... then this happened to it :-(

note: 100% third parties fault before you all judge me lol

29062007162.jpg

Steve

Fresh Recruit
Markey, that's a mk6 you had there :) Just registed on this forums so I could comment on this thread :) I currently have a mk5 fiesta (1.25 zetec) and not sure what to upgrade too. Zetec S was one of the options, as well as GTI and Glanza. That's something for another thread though. :)

lleey2k4

Member +
Markey, that's a mk6 you had there :) Just registed on this forums so I could comment on this thread :) I currently have a mk5 fiesta (1.25 zetec) and not sure what to upgrade too. Zetec S was one of the options, as well as GTI and Glanza. That's something for another thread though. :)

To be honest with a 1.25 the easiest upgrade will be a 1.7 Puma engine as theres not too much needed for the 1.25 if you take a look on UKFiestanetwork.com i had all the parts to swap my 1.3 fiesta to 1.7 puma until i had an accident in it. :(

CMR

Member +

Well they are all completely different cars, the ZS shouldnt really be compared with the Glanza to be honest, but it is a nice step up from the 1.25.

You say GTI, I presume you mean the 106?

markeybhoy

Member +
the zetec s was a great car. it was comfortable, good on fuel, performance was good and looks the part.

but... i paid 7.5k for it and i paid 4k for the glanza. nuf sed :)

Steve

Fresh Recruit
To be honest with a 1.25 the easiest upgrade will be a 1.7 Puma engine as theres not too much needed for the 1.25 if you take a look on UKFiestanetwork.com i had all the parts to swap my 1.3 fiesta to 1.7 puma until i had an accident in it. :(

Wouldn't want to put a Puma engine in it, I want a new car, not modding the one I have :)

Well they are all completely different cars, the ZS shouldnt really be compared with the Glanza to be honest, but it is a nice step up from the 1.25.

You say GTI, I presume you mean the 106?

Yea I suppose they are in completely different leagues. Yes, I was meaning the 106GTi, sorry. Wouldn't be much difference from my 1.25 to Zetec S to be honest, since I have modded mine with a full exhaust system (decat) with a aftermarket 4-2-1 manifold, it's not bad for a 1.25.

the zetec s was a great car. it was comfortable, good on fuel, performance was good and looks the part.

but... i paid 7.5k for it and i paid 4k for the glanza. nuf sed :)

Again that's a mk6 you have, mk5's can be had for around £2500 for a decent...ish example.