zisco 4in1 ramhor manifold
turbo garrett tb2810 from fiat coupe 20v
zisco downpipe
maunual boost controler blider at 1.1 bar
standart internals
what kind of bhp can it make can someone give me an idea please thank you

5e colin

Member +
maybe 220 ore there abouts wont bu much difrent to a tdo4 i think ?

the rrfpr+ fcd is a bad way chuck them in the bin !!!!

5e colin

Member +
a p&p ecu or an emanage bleu mapped for bigger injectors 1.1 bar on a big turbo is a lot to ask from our tiny oem injectors

Phil

Super Moderator
FPR and FCD is fine at what is does, without spending alot your probably best to go see the guys at Zisco on your Island of malta and get the fuelling set up safely.

if you have a decent budget then EMU/vlue or megasquirt or something similar would be a good idea for sure as 5e_colin says.

Phil

rod glanza

Fresh Recruit
if i go to zisco i need the air fuel gauge to set the fueling or if u go on a dyno he will set the fueling without the air fuel gauge

roderick :)

Last edited:

rod glanza

Fresh Recruit
witch is the best turbo between a tb2810 from fiat coupe 20v vs td04L at 1.1bar on standard internals whats your opinion out there:D

elison

Member +
Its all down to the tuner how good of a job he could do to tune safely and preserve the standard internals. In my country there are some guys who are running standard internals at 1-1.2 bar of boost and laying down impressive 1/4 mile times.

Phil

Super Moderator
if i go to zisco i need the air fuel gauge to set the fueling or if u go on a dyno he will set the fueling without the air fuel gauge

roderick :)

Zisco themselves will have the equipment to monitor AFR, you'd be best to contact them directly see what suits them and take it from there.

Phil

rod glanza

Fresh Recruit
thank you guys for your help and your time. with this setup on standard internals and tb2810 turbo from fiat cupe 20v

can i see 250bhp?

5e colin

Member +
thank you guys for your help and your time. with this setup on standard internals and tb2810 turbo from fiat cupe 20v

can i see 250bhp?

thats pushing the gt block to its max i have never heard off a glanza v doing 250 on a standard block

i think u are better off going around 220horses for safty / if u want more forge it and push the turbo to its limit

elison

Member +
200-220 is a reasonable figure for a stock bottom end. You could do 250 but the bottom end wont last long. If you want to go to the 250ties than you better forge her up.

5e colin

Member +
that depends on how stingy u are ha ha u can forge for 1200e i have a link for scat rods and cp pistons for 650e delivered then the boring off block and new acl bearigs and a few seals here and there comes to 1200e

but thats without new oil/water pump etc etc