Glanza V-1.3 on log book

p-nut

Member +
just from looking around, it seems a hell of a lot of these are lingering around. when i rang some of them, they say it's not declared as a turbo, only a glanza s, so cheap insurance.

personally i'm not a huge fan of the sound of this, but is it dodgey or not?

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Don't do it ,they lifted the bonnet on my mates the other day but it was insured properly so it was grand

Gee

Member +
Dont think my log book actually says Glanza.

How do I go about changing it and does it cost?

goldenvtr

Member +
my log book says saloon turbo on it and not alot else!, never been arsed to change it, its insured as a proper starlet gt turbo though with mods lol.

Timmy

Member +
tbh log books are reguarly not that acurate, i don't think the log book even has to state turbo. It's just whever who ever registered wrote it down or not. What matters is the cc and that its insured correctly.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
tbh log books are reguarly not that acurate, i don't think the log book even has to state turbo. It's just whever who ever registered wrote it down or not. What matters is the cc and that its insured correctly.

yep, tax goes by CC's funnily enough

p-nut

Member +
cool, cos i will have to tax and vrt a glanza i am looking at getting, and i was wondering what the diddly was with this claim the lad has made.

thanks for the help lads

p-nut

Member +
now i just need to sort insurance on a glanza v:p

any companies ye can recommend?

going to ring quinn-direct and insure.ie tomorrow and see what i can do

supernova

Member +
Mine is on log as starlet 1.3, but this doesn't really matter, once its insured properly, its ok. Mine is insured as "Glanza V (EP91 Import)".

p-nut

Member +
Mine is on log as starlet 1.3, but this doesn't really matter, once its insured properly, its ok. Mine is insured as "Glanza V (EP91 Import)".

what age are ye and who are ye insured with?? im finding it hard to get a quote cos of my age:mad: