Glanza V For Sale (Recaro Ed)

andrewvturbo

Member +
For sale: glanza v 97

Item Condition: very good condition

Price and price conditions: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Extra Info: any question ill be happy to answer

Pictures:

Contact Details: pm me or call 07551030632

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: cash on pick up

im selling my glanza v now after 3 years. im the first owner since its been imported the UK in 2007. just had the MOT done so it got 1years & it will come with tax once i receive the tax form shortly this month. the car has cat 1 alarm with certificate for insurance and all parts receipts 90% are genuine toyota part. i service it myself every 3000miles the glanza is in good condition as you can see!! not dents..just one scuff mark on the front spoiler and like any car the odd stone chips on the front but its nothing .. the ression im selling is bcz my brother is selling his seat leon. thats what im after next : P...

JUST ONE REAL BAD POINT IS ITS ONLY BOOSTING AT 7PSI DUE TO AIRLEAK FROM THE TURBO GASKET....BUT I HAVE ALL THE GASKET+GOOD CT9B TURBO AND BRAND NEW WERA MANIFOLD....SEE PIC

INTERIOR
FULL RECERO INTERIOR
TRD gear knob
2piller gauges and plasma clocks
HKS BOOST CONTROL
TURBO TIMER

Engine:

sps downpipe
toyosport manifold
magnecor spark leads 8.5mm
hks boost controller
cusco organic clutch
Alu rad 40mm (30% cooler)
hks bov
Rx7 style TMIC

AND!!I LIKE TO ADD ONE OF THE BEST EXHAUST PIPES YOU CAN BUY FOR A STARLET very good and hard to find on starlet in the UK! . Fujitsubo Power Getter. full SS system

Suspention:

apex fully adj suspention with adj top mouts (only 1yr old)
Alloy wheels:
superlite satin back with red trin liteweight 5.2kg. with superlite Alu wheel nuts (there are no curb marks on the rims just 2yrs old still fresh)
Chassie:
standard front strut brace & optional rear 3bar strut brace

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg