Glanza's axle weight?

ryu

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys.
On my attempt on buying a new set of springs for my `99 Glanza, I came across a German company selling Eibach & H&R springs.
I sent them the money order and then they came back to me telling me that the item I wanted (Eibach's Pro-kit) is out of stock :mad:

They tried to sell me an H&R springs model who's specifications clearly state "FOR UP TO 55KW Starlets only".

I asked for a refund, but the keep asking me of the Glanzas' axle weight, so they can sell me one of their items! I told them that it's the same as the EP91 Starlet's... but they insist on a reply with a number in it :mad:

This is getting SO frustrating! Does anybody know Glanzas' axle weight so I can reply to them and get my money back eventually?

What a messed up situation... I'm never again gonna try to buy a European product for my Japanese pride! :)

Thanks in advance

y3Lo

Member +
m8, you shouldnt have to explain to them, just make them give you your money back!! failing that just make something up? :)

ryu

Fresh Recruit
You are right, this is what I have just replied to them. I was hoping they might have any other springs that would fit my needs, as I'm a bit fed up looking for springs...

All the spring kits I looked for over here (Cyprus) were always out of stock :mad:

The only springs available, lower the car too much...or they are too expensive (or both).

It's so frustrating to live on a small island isolated from "civilization" :p

y3Lo

Member +
cant one of the traders on here ship you some springs over m8? surely it wouldnt be that much

ryu

Fresh Recruit
I think I will end up ordering a set of RS*R springs.
I was hoping to find an Eibach pro-kit, but so far I couldn't find any supplier for those :(