good run around for under £1000?

turbo-fever

Member +
heya people was wondering can any of u recommend a motor to run around for a few months, has to be fairly nippy and got bout £1000 to spend any ideas?

cheers neil

Hazzagray

Member +
a mk4 polo 1.4. not particularly fast bust is good mpg and is reliable as hell. have a look at clubpolo.co.uk or a suzuki swift, not good looking but a wicked car nonetheless

weakboy2

Member +
get a civic EG mate. should be able to pick up a reasonable one with good arches for that. 1.5lsi is a good model or even the 1.6single cam vtec lsi, which is 130bhp

turbo-fever

Member +
get a civic EG mate. should be able to pick up a reasonable one with good arches for that. 1.5lsi is a good model or even the 1.6single cam vtec lsi, which is 130bhp

been looking for an esi as i used to have one, but i cannot seem to find a decent one.

i sold my old one for 750 with mods and good condition but cant find anything close to that even for £1000

dac69er

Super Moderator
n/a starlet. mine cost £1100 2 years ago and havnt had to sped a penny on it repair wise. just serviced it changed the brake pads/shoes and changed tires :)

Dingle

Member +
my mate was selling a y reg Mondeo, he only wanted £500, he was trying to sell it to we buy any car

AntEP82

Member +
Saxo VTR is a good shout even though they are really chavvy. Standard ones are actually ok. There was a golf VR6 on pistonheads the other day that was about £1000

turbo-fever

Member +
Saxo VTR is a good shout even though they are really chavvy. Standard ones are actually ok. There was a golf VR6 on pistonheads the other day that was about £1000

vr6's are to much to insure for a run around and have looked at some vts's standard ones so they dont look to chavvy lol