Goodwood Breakfast Club: "SUSHI SUNDAY" 2nd NOV

Ryno

Member +
anyone planning on going to this?

bit of info:

‘Sushi Sunday – a celebration of Japanese motoring culture’Attracting: Any classic and performance Japanese vehicle, from S800 to S2000; 240Z to new Skyline GT-R

Following the huge popularity of the 2007 Goodwood Breakfast Club season, the much anticipated dates and themes for the 2008Sunday morning meetings can now be announced.
The Goodwood Breakfast Club will be held on the first Sunday of the month, from March until November (excluding September and October) at the historic Goodwood Motor Circuit in West Sussex. The event will once again host a series of meetings with the promise of an eclectic mix of vehicles and a great organic breakfast menu to get the appetite of any motoring enthusiast going.
The Goodwood Breakfast Club was originally launched to huge acclaim in March 2006 and since then each event has attracted an enthusiastic ‘petrol head’ audience. For 2008, the monthly Breakfast Club meetings will be enhanced with a new set of themes, as detailed below, plus other initiatives designed to appeal to the real motoring enthusiast with a healthy appetite. In addition to some great cars, expect to see some fantastic motorcycles, trikes, trucks and even buses!
Enhancements made to the Breakfast Club last summer now make it easier for themed vehicles to park-up on the starting grid of the hallowed Goodwood Motor Circuit, the scene of Britain’s first post-war motor race 60 years ago in 1948. Parking for non-themed spectator vehicles has also been improved to get enthusiasts closer to their breakfast, and some mouth-watering machines. It is now also easier than ever for enthusiasts to savour a delicious and hearty home-reared Goodwood organic breakfast, with more serving and seating positions located along the main Circuit Pit Straight.

if you are up for it:

Because the events are free-of-charge i.e. we don’t sell tickets (and we’d like to keep it that way) it’s very important for us to get an idea of numbers. So by completing this form, your responses will help us a great deal in planning the smooth running of the day, making any improvements to future events and most importantly…knowing how you like your eggs cooked!

Pre-Registration for HERE :D

been having a look on a few of the other forums and it looks like it's going to be quite a good event!

1. Ryno

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah have signed up will get a convoy going with you Ryan if you can stand the noise of the KP for an hour! :haha:

Look forward to this :)

T

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Lets get a list going:

1. Ryno
2. Toby
3. Rhenny
4. Dazza

Up for convoy as well but you have to put up with the noise of the KP :p

T

dazza ep91

Member +
any noise is better that no noise lol.

yea were did you fanncy meeting and wat sort of time? any ideas all i know you have to b there early like 7-8am as it it is the breakfast club after all lol

can any one fine out wat time it opens? i cant see it

Ryno

Member +
Martina coming Tobs?

which way you coming from Dazza?

Me, Toby & Rhenny will be coming from Guildford way :drive:

i'd guess from about 7..... isn't it going to be dark at that time soon? :rolleyes: lol

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Yeah she will be buddy :)

What time do you think we should meet mate? I'll have a gander again tomorrow at the site going to get an comparatively early one.

T

dazza ep91

Member +
if you are going to come down the A3 then onto the A3(m) i could meet you in havent tessco

address:
Tesco
Solent Rd, Havant, Hampshire PO9 1TR

im coming from gosport (next to portsmouth)

dazza ep91

Member +
yea can do just need a post code thats all lol. im going to need sooo much coffee that morning lol

this will be a great day out

Ryno

Member +
Dazza your the completly the other side of Goodwood to us! :haha:

your welcome to join us but we're coming from guildford way down!

Toby mate, fuck the A3, you might as well come through Ockley, along the A281 and meet me at mine, then onto the A283(driving sex) > A285 (more driving sex) then we're there! :D

will PM you my address unless anyone else is coming from our way and needs the A3?!

Ryno

Member +
attending so far:

1. Ryno
2. Toby & Martina
3. Rhenny
4. Dazza
5. Mikey (maybe)
6. Rick (maybe)
7. Timmy